Bleep Dispense Management comprises a complete family of wireless products that provides control solutions for every aspect of beverage dispensing and inventory management. These easy to install and use solutions are ideal for Nightclubs, Pubs and Bars, or any establishment that wants to control and monitor the dispensing of products, ensuring costs and product losses are reduced with quick and precise dispensing.
Running alongside W-BO (Dispense) you can immediately access real time sales data from any location, providing you have access to the internet. W-BO also allows for inventory management of all open goods entered into the system and dispensing can be checked against POS receipts, allowing for identification of problems for immediate resolution.
Our Dispense Management Products consist of:
- The newly developed spout is the smallest and most powerful liquor dispenser on the market.
- 4 Pour Sizes Quick and precise dispensing of 4 different pour sizes which is easily programmable through software. With a simple push of the button to change of 2cl, 3cl, 4cl, and 5cl or any other sizes.
- Free Pour Option In addition to the 4 programmable pour sizes the Spout has a free pour mode with counting every cl / ounce.
- Rechargeable Battery a powerful Li-ion battery allows it to pour more than 4000 drinks without recharging.
- Bartender ID and Bottle Change A built-in bi-directional radio transceiver communicates with the Master where all bottle changing and bartender ID is registered.
- Radio frequency: free frequency ISM 868 MHz in Europe, ISM 915 MHz in USA & Australia, program adjustable.
- The easiest upgrade with existing optic dispensers to allow wireless liquor management.
- Wireless Optic Pearl
- Easiest way to control liquor without changing the existing optics. No visual difference after changing to wireless control.
- Easy to install, just replace the Optic Pearl's support with our Optic Pearl Support.
- As soon as liquor is dispensed, dispensing data is transmitted to Master with recognition of Bartender ID.
- Remove optic, system registers a new bottle change.
- The Beer Monitor collects data from beer flow meters and sends it to Master via RF transmission.
- One Beer Monitor controls up to 4 beer lines.
- Flow meters
- We read flow meters in a range from 1000 to 7000 impulsions/litre like SF800/EPDM and Beverage Meter 300-010 or others.
- Plug the flow meter cable to our beer monitor and installation is done in a few minutes.
- No cables, no drilling holes.